With an overabundance of smartphones and more than 60 million people in the U.S. using mobile devices to connect to the Internet, it is imperative for a company to have a mobile compatible website to sell their products and services. Research has shown that 48% of people worldwide access the Internet via a mobile device.
According to Morgan Stanley (2010), in the next five years, more users will connect to the Internet using a mobile device than any other way. Websites that are not properly formatted for a mobile device are not user-friendly and will not display the website content correctly. This could be damaging to a business and in the long run make them lose money. As we head into this new age, it is important for a company to review their mobile marketing plan and start the process of creating a mobile site that is designed to complement their existing traditional site. Here are some of the benefits your mobile site has to offer:
• Expand your business into new markets
• Be easily searched for by local or foot traffic
• Assist employees who are out in the field working
• Enhance the connection you have with existing customers
• Keep clients connected to the latest updates to your company via their mobile device
• Leverage social media and networking through mobile devices
• Give your clients/customers a hassle free experience of browsing your website on their phone or tablet
• More appropriate and cost effective preference for brands that are venturing forward into mobile space
At WSI BrawnMedia we understand the importance of being easily accessible to
mobile users vs. PC browsing. We encourage our clients to take full advantage of modern mobility that captures their target market and maintain their attention. Our mobile developers work with our clients to insure a well-designed, fully functional, flawless mobile website for their business. We have the experience to develop a website that can increase your ease and interest of navigating your site on any
Check out our portfolio page for mobile websites we created for some of our clients.